Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh man! ...on brighter side will likely get AMD chip?
On the brighter side... It may come with the PS6 next gen AMD chip lol.

Don't be too bent out of shape just yet. Everyone will probably agree that once Austin ramps up Tesla is going to be handing out cars like Drake handing out 100 dollar bills at a strip club.

On the brighter side... It may come with the PS6 next gen AMD chip lol.

Don't be too bent out of shape just yet. Everyone will probably agree that once Austin ramps up Tesla is going to be handing out cars like Drake handing out 100 dollar bills at a strip club.
I maybe an outlier but I really don't care which chip I get, give me the car

I maybe an outlier but I really don't care which chip I get, give me the car
Hear ya! Hopefully though your wait won't be without something extra sweet. Chip, matrix lights and or a fancy newer bigger battery or a faster charging one, and or fancy new door panels.

I do believe that software updates going forward, based on the new chip, will make Intel's feel slower and slower. You don't know yet, but you're going to love the lane change side cameras, and with the faster chip, there shouldn't be any lag like there currently is.

Anyway. Soon hopefully!

So driving this MYLR lender right now. It has the acceleration boost option enabled. While no one NEEDS this, just fyi, the added acceleration at the low end is very noticable and the vehicle has a slight high frequency whine as is accelerates.

Oh and separate note! I installed aftermarket aluminum pedals. Brake pedal has a black rubber pad to remove prior to install. The accelerator pedal (the "Go button") has nothing to remove. It's just a thin peice of plastic that would be very annoying to have to replace if it breaks.
Seems like a ridiculous choice on teslas part, buy hey, they shaved a dollar or so off the overall cost this way.

So driving this MYLR lender right now. It has the acceleration boost option enabled. While no one NEEDS this, just fyi, the added acceleration at the low end is very noticable and the vehicle has a slight high frequency whine as is accelerates.

Oh and separate note! I installed aftermarket aluminum pedals. Brake pedal has a black rubber pad to remove prior to install. The accelerator pedal (the "Go button") has nothing to remove. It's just a thin peice of plastic that would be very annoying to have to replace if it breaks.
Seems like a ridiculous choice on teslas part, buy hey, they shaved a dollar or so off the overall cost this way.
how is the aftermarket aluminum pedals? do they fit well?

Thanks for sharing, I am still wondering if I should acceleration boost and if it’s worth it