Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, got a text and email to schedule deliveries, have 2 days to choose from, but no hold option, haha, should I go for it?
and i have doctor appointment on 12th, so i only have 13th to choose.

Screenshot at Jan 05 10-20-21.png

I haven't seen much activity in the June/July groups lately. I too, ordered in July and changed my order in August before realizing that essentially reset me. I've also used the "check the older month threads to maintain my sanity".
You’re right less activity there but a few still hanging on in there. I hope they get it soon. Though once they’re all gone we will be that group 😱😩

• Funny
Reactions: in2survive
Phantom drain is very real
Causes:
-overheat protection
-sentry mode.
-Opening the app often. It wakes vehicle. (Didn't open app all night purposely)
-bluetooth connect and disconnect.
-cold temperatures. (Note my 4% (23ish km) drain occurred as temps went from 0C to 4C. Not the culprit.
-third party apps. I had Tezlab. Removed it and drain slowed. 2% less drain a night.

Android widget shouldn't be an issue. It identifies last time car was pinged and isn't often and is based on user input.

When phone is connected it doesn't let the car deep sleep.

There are many discussions on this. If anyone finds solutions let me know!
Thanks for this. Makes sense. I plan on my car being plugged in every time it’s parked in the garage since that’s what Tesla recommends. Guess I’ll be doing more research.

Reactions: Oddmanout
Interesting. I have an attached garage (and I am sure a lot of people here do) I would expect to actually be in BlueTooth range most of the time the car is in the garage, especially when I am in my Office, which is above the garage. Need to find a way to prevent this, without a FOB.
Yeah, lost another 4% since my post. Parked on road out front, but my wife's phone is likely pinging the car from her office at the front of the house. Will be 10% drain over 24hrs most likely.

Thanks for this. Makes sense. I plan on my car being plugged in every time it’s parked in the garage since that’s what Tesla recommends. Guess I’ll be doing more research.
Yeah it's a long story on my end. I installed the tesla connector ages ago. But the garage at the house we bought was made as a workshop and you physically can't drive a car into it....yet..trying to get contractors to assist. Installed my connector so the cable would reach my laneway in case anyone else ever needed a charge..turns out it's me using it from the laneway.

• Funny
Reactions: xSCMx
so no wait on the AMD? just go for it?

it is hard for me to click the CONFIRM button after 5 months wait, and knowing the AMD might be a standard in few days or few weeks or few months. Unknown is scary
In past, in circumstances where the cpu began to inhibit updates (usually related to FSD) tesla sometimes upgraded the chips. The farther from my pickup the less concerned I am about AMD. Resale value with new batteries and things like that are more concerning now.

Hope you get the exact vehicle you decide you want!

Yeah it's a long story on my end. I installed the tesla connector ages ago. But the garage at the house we bought was made as a workshop and you physically can't drive a car into it....yet..trying to get contractors to assist. Installed my connector so the cable would reach my laneway in case anyone else ever needed a charge..turns out it's me using it from the laneway.
Our garage was a mess too from previous owner. I had it remodeled while we’ve been waiting on the car for the very reason of plugging it in. Plus the new proxy floors look dope

So it appears New Order estimates are back on Tesla website, with Model Y LR being slated for July if your order today, while the Performance is for Mar 2022
of course if you order the very basic model of LR, you are slated for November, the minute you add any addon, be it Tow, White Interior, Non Free color, you are back to July 2022
these numbers are better than where they were back in Dec/Nov
Me reading MYP being delivered in March and thinking, "What if My car takes longer than me placing a new MYP order today" lol jk

Reactions: samori01 and xSCMx