Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little update. Was told I needed to complete predelivery tasks, but didn’t show up in my app for about an hour or so after VIN email. Financing a portion, paying the rest. SA said to bring paperwork for financing with me to delivery appointment.
Plaid was super easy to use (kind of scary you can transfer that much money out of your account in a matter of SECONDS). One thing to note: if you use Plaid, make sure the money is in your checking account, not savings. Won’t connect to a savings account.
SA said the delivery window on your app is accurate once you set up payment. Said my Y was in Fremont and once it moves, I’ll get a notification to set a delivery date. Current EDD is 1/6-1/10. I’ll update more later for anyone interested!
INTERESTED!!

Reactions: jennpeterson90
You received a VIN… and then passed on it? You’re a bold one, that’s for sure. I couldn’t complete my pre delivery tasks fast enough!
Hope you get the Ryzen and the wait is worth it. A 12.31 build may have had it, but who knows.
I don't feel this one is AMD. If it is not, I will regret for sure.
So I decided to wait one more month, it is snowing here anyway. I am fine to wait couple months longer.

Since you had your charger installed last year, you should at least qualify for a EV charger tax credit. Here is some information on form 8911 to get the rebate
Thank you! Yes. I am aware of it and will make sure to file this credit (about $1000 discount). When you say last year, does that mean this credit is no longer available for 2022?

You 150+ day wait people make it hard to complain but I hit my 130 day wait today! Thought about getting a cake with 130 on it. Now that we’re in the new year I have an unhealthy obsession with refreshing the app…. Stuck on EDD of 1/27-2/24

MYLR7 / White Ext / Black Int / 20 / Tow

You 150+ day wait people make it hard to complain but I hit my 130 day wait today! Thought about getting a cake with 130 on it. Now that we’re in the new year I have an unhealthy obsession with refreshing the app…. Stuck on EDD of 1/27-2/24

MYLR7 / White Ext / Black Int / 20 / Tow
I should make a cake on my delivery day for the number of days waiting

• Love
Reactions: jamessmooth007
Yep, I got the vanilla Y, which now I know is the one that takes the longest. Had I known, I would have gotten a different colour and I would likely have my car… or perhaps 20” wheels. Oh well, eventually I hope I still get the car.
Same here. I actually was about to change my color and add the tow package but the price jumped substantially before I hit ‘go’ so I opted to stay with my original order.

Same here!
Are you going to accept it if you get a VIN?
I am actually apprehensive, and happy every morning I don't see my EDD move or drop to 2 weeks.
We are getting pounded with snow right now. The prospect of no snow tires available, problems with regenerative braking in the snow, upgrades coming for windshield wipers, defrost, not to mention new chip and more make waiting pretty enticing.