Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you guys want hear some hilarious story, I was falling asleep before checking the app one last time and getting the VIN, from there the feeling was strange, like (ok cool, finished the steps) then I can't sleep, then felt funny (mind you I have been sick for the past few days), then I felt light headed, hardly breathing, couldn't talk, it was so scary I called 911
I wish I was making this up, I am not ..
I honestly thought I have some heart problem, when the EMTs were here and spoke to me, my feet failed me and couldn't talk so I told them I will sit down, they asked "dude you are fine, you don't need to go to the hospital, but talk to us"
I go "It was weird it happened fast, maybe I didnt drink water, then I said well also about an hour ago, I got my Tesla VIN number"
they said "there it is, you got too excited, drink some water, get some rest"

I am fine now,
excuse my language
**** YOU TESLA For doing this to me lol

you guys want hear some hilarious story, I was falling asleep before checking the app one last time and getting the VIN, from there the feeling was strange, like (ok cool, finished the steps) then I can't sleep, then felt funny (mind you I have been sick for the past few days), then I felt light headed, hardly breathing, couldn't talk, it was so scary I called 911
I honestly thought I have some heart problem, when the EMTs were here and spoke to me, my feet failed me and couldn't talk so I told them I will sit down, they asked "dude you are fine, you don't need to go to the hospital, but talk to us"
I go "It was weird it happened fast, maybe I didnt drink water, then I said well also about an hour ago, I got my Tesla VIN number"

I am fine now,
excuse my language
Eric, unlike you, I was lucky I only saw the App this morning, and thus had a good nights sleep. I saw my VIN while still groggy. Lucky I did not see it last night. But I always get thrilled seeing your enthusiasm. I am very happy you got your VIN. Mine too is White/White. I think they are making white colored cars next week. Elon will be holding the quarterly financial report call next week. They will want to report what is happening in January. I thus expect pace of delivery to start cranking up.so we may have a shorter window between VIN and delivery day.

I am fine now,
excuse my language
Congrats, that is hilarious!!!