Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An update for those waiting to get excited:

Just got off the phone with the delivery person, she confirmed my car has:

- AMD Chip
- New lithium ion 12V battery
- Heated wiper blade
- The 2022 upgraded version of the speakers

So those are the new components in these new deliveries.
So I think the news are true for the cars produced at or after Jan 11?

Reactions: THUD25
Probably a placeholder, but I would call them.... even as a placeholder, ordering in August should never have the same EDD as ordering today.
I've called several times with essentially no info provided. Visits to the local Tesla distribution center and in person conversations with my SA has yielded "I'm guessing March '22. They look at some Tesla internal delivery site like it's a Weegee Board.

• Funny
Reactions: samori01
Just wanted to let everyone know that the rumors are for sure true about paint thinness. Driving it for 2 weeks and already have two rock chips on front bumper. Am going to get those repaired and wrap the bumper, I advise everyone to do the same lol. I was a firm non-believer in PPF but at this rate, the whole car is going to be wrecked in a few months. Good luck to all!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the rumors are for sure true about paint thinness. Driving it for 2 weeks and already have two rock chips on front bumper. Am going to get those repaired and wrap the bumper, I advise everyone to do the same lol. I was a firm non-believer in PPF but at this rate, the whole car is going to be wrecked in a few months. Good luck to all!
I’m going no PPF. Rolling the dice!

Just received the delivery , car is beautiful!! It's Intel Chip :) I have not checked the rest, the Tesla delivery person just parked the car on my drive way and drove off :)
Congratulations! So you live close to the factory and they still delivered it home? Or is it the other way around. Close to factory (or service center) you get home delivery. Farther away you have to come pick it up (how far?)

Congratulations! So you live close to the factory and they still delivered it home? Or is it the other way around. Close to factory (or service center) you get home delivery. Farther away you have to come pick it up (how far?)
Thanks. Even if you are close to factory they are defaulting to home delivery, there was no option to pickup from factory

Is there anything special about your order? Any holds. Or was profile completion done promptly? March/April EDD for a mid August order is scary.
If an EDD of March/April for a mid-August order is "scary" then a June EDD for an early August order is ______ :

a) frightening
b) terrifying
c) sickening
d) all of the above

Thanks. Even if you are close to factory they are defaulting to home delivery, there was no option to pickup from factory
I live about 37 miles from factory. I had to pick car up because the mileage at delivery has to be less than 50 miles to be considered new. Car had 15 miles on it when I picked it up, so no home delivery for me, even though I requested that.

• Informative
Reactions: amsidory