Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if Tesla is just kicking out the lower priced plain jane older orders now to get to the more slightly more expensive MYLR plain janes that they are backlogged on. Seems January might be the month for us August orders to get our cars...still only halfway through so plenty of time left.
It’s about time for August people to get their cars! come on Tesla

Please tell me you put your order on hold. Otherwise the question still is, “Why is an early August order date estimated delivery in freaking March???”
They’re not the only one with an August order and a March delivery date. I ordered mine 8/19 and my current edd is 2/9-3/9. I’m convinced it’s because it’s the 7 seater and partially because I didn’t complete my profile until 10/1.

Reactions: samori01
It’s been awhile, but I haven’t forgot about you guys. My son had surgery this week so it’s been crazy…. But I did pick up my MYLR yesterday. Other than some scratches to the frame, the inside door trim not aligned, and a faulty coat hanger, the car is a beauty. I’m so in love! I was starting to get nervous that I made a mistake ordering the car after waiting so long, but trust me it’s worth the wait. More pictures to come.

FYI my car has the new AMD Ryzen processor

Attachments

• CF6B18C0-5718-4F40-85B9-F98593033260.jpeg
    CF6B18C0-5718-4F40-85B9-F98593033260.jpeg
    484.7 KB · Views: 106
It’s been awhile, but I haven’t forgot about you guys. My son had surgery this week so it’s been crazy…. But I did pick up my MYLR yesterday. Other than some scratches to the frame, the inside door trim not aligned, and a faulty coat hanger, the car is a beauty. I’m so in love! I was starting to get nervous that I made a mistake ordering the car after waiting so long, but trust me it’s worth the wait. More pictures to come.

Congrats on your new car, but most importantly, I hope your son is alright. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Awesome!!!

Reactions: THUD25