Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit the front of my EDD today and it moved forward by 3 days. Good news is back of the EDD moved back to give me a 11 day window instead of 28 day window! New EDD 1/17 - 1/28.

Bad news is I am running out of signature space to list all the EDD changes. May need to come up with a more concise format or just get rid of older EDDs.
You have to take out PCD, and shorten what you ordered....I have had to change multiple times to get my full EDD changes in....hopefully no more changes (but I doubt it).

Reactions: leaftoy
All weather mats are still out of stock! But do these Teslas not come with the basic carpet mats? I see that those are in stock...so was wondering if I have to buy those for now?
So far the only one that does not come with basic carpet mats is the Model 3 SR+, everything else gets the basic mats.

Reactions: eeee-meeee
Haha. Yes yes. Slip on my part. Thanks for the correction.

Fyi.
Page 115 of this forum, I posted photos of them in the MY. Dirty though. It was snowing when I installed them.
While I do not yet have a vehicle to put them in, I just wanted to cosign the Tuxmats discussion. Of course it depends on what you need specifically, but the coverage they supply, and the look they bring (in photos and videos, thanks @Oddmanout ) I am very happy that I got them...especially reading they are out of stock.

edit: although on the website it does not seem to be out of stock

Last edited:
Reactions: Oddmanout
Start of my EDD window today and got pushed back, but also narrowed. So... it is what it is. I'm regretting the "vanilla" purchase at this point and wish I added 20'' or white interior but... eh whatever.
From someone without a "vanilla" order....it hasn't mattered one bit.

Try 3D MAXsider.

3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2021 Premium Custom Fit Floor Liners, Kagu Series (1st & 2nd Row) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0936RH9SH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_PPKGNA4DGEWHTAWTCXF
LDCRS mats are very comparable to 3D Maxpider. But Tuxmats and the 3D Maxpider types are quite different type of mats.

Here is the link for Tuxmats