Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mines back to those dates
I got sooooo excited! I was sure next would be my VIN. Back to old EDD.
tenor.gif

Reactions: samori01 and xSCMx
Day 148 here. Another data point for the MSM “manics”. I have been lurking for a few weeks. On Dec 11, EDD was Jan 27-Feb 23. On Dec 12, app showed delivery date Dec 14-19, please schedule delivery. Had made travel plans on account of EDD being so far out, and so wanted a hold, SA refused and said order will be canceled and all that. After some back and forth, hold was put in till 1/4. Released hold on 1/3, EDD went to March, then moved back to January, and then became 14 day window (1/24-2/7). Yay, right?

Well, I have been putting off some business travel because I did not want to get VINned and told pick up in 3 days, or else. And today the EDD goes to Feb full bore, 25 day window. How the hell am I supposed to plan my life?

With all the MSMs waiting here for VINs, what gives with this kind of movement?
Hopefully the consolation will be AMD Ryzen, heated wiper, double pane, the whole shebang. Or it might be inconsolable - unoptimized Giga Austin build with a whole bunch of panel gaps and other not-so-goodies. 😡

Cheers from MN.

Reactions: DrGriz