Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a service appointment in 9 days to get my homelink software installed, I'll let you know what they say. I don't want to get the upgrade and keep v10 but we'll see what happens with the homelink software.
I had homelink installed via mobile service recently, and the homelink icon just showed up. No software upgrade. And the mobile tech told me I just need to wait until it is my turn to get on the upgrade train.

Been test driving the car all the weekend and also install the Basnor door insulator. Very happy with the car so far. Still little wind noise from the roof. I will take care of that later. The road noise from Tesla is more than the ICE car, I believe it it from the tire is filled with air at higher PSI than the ICE cars. That partially causes the car to have more road noise and bumpier. ( I maybe wrong but that is my guest).
Anyway, look like more Augusters get their cars now and enjoying them. For those still waiting, good luck and hope you get your car soon.
I ordered the upper seal and it will arrive today, can you share the link for the door seals you are talking about

Reactions: Firocity
Hey Everyone. My car was delivered to my home on 01/25. Car exterior had few minor issues but those are barely noticeable so everything is great.

I took my car to Yosemite over last weekend. Trip was awesome and I have attached a pic from trip.

Here are few things I noticed otherwise:
  • ABRP is super helpful in planning trips. Tesla estimation is good, but it was showing me to drive where I would arrive with 17% battery in yosemite. There are limited charging options in Yosemite (not superchargers) so this is bad. Nav should atleast have an option to set how much battery I would like to arrive with.
  • On autopilot, there is no option to turn off wiper. So if any bit of water flies over, wiper just starts wiping for no reason. This is so annoying.
  • Autopilot on two lane highways is not that great, specially at night. It would break everytime it senses a car coming from other direction. Hope they can fix it. I also have subaru crosstrek and this doesn't happen when using adaptive cruise control. Tesla definitely has long way to go to fix all software issues, until then FSD is just a myth.
Overall I am still very happy with car! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2759.jpg
    IMG_2759.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 75
Hey Everyone. My car was delivered to my home on 01/25. Car exterior had few minor issues but those are barely noticeable so everything is great.

I took my car to Yosemite over last weekend. Trip was awesome and I have attached a pic from trip.

Here are few things I noticed otherwise:
  • ABRP is super helpful in planning trips. Tesla estimation is good, but it was showing me to drive where I would arrive with 17% battery in yosemite. There are limited charging options in Yosemite (not superchargers) so this is bad. Nav should atleast have an option to set how much battery I would like to arrive with.
  • On autopilot, there is no option to turn off wiper. So if any bit of water flies over, wiper just starts wiping for no reason. This is so annoying.
  • Autopilot on two lane highways is not that great, specially at night. It would break everytime it senses a car coming from other direction. Hope they can fix it. I also have subaru crosstrek and this doesn't happen when using adaptive cruise control. Tesla definitely has long way to go to fix all software issues, until then FSD is just a myth.
Overall I am still very happy with car! :)
Congrats on your car and your first trip man, I totally agree with you on ABRP, the two lane highway driving, the car did a lot of lane changes for no reason and it was annoying,
and you also got the exact same trim as mine!

Reactions: J1513 and korokseed
Got a text today, SA said my car is arriving earlier than expected.. Supposed to come Feb 9th, and is arriving Feb 2nd.. so he said I can pick up the car earlier.. changed date to Feb 5th now
@in2survive LETS FREAKING GOO!!!
Call them and they will setup a Official Delivery Date since you got your vin
@LitePhoenix99 They must be coming on the same shipment, based on the my new EDD. I don’t “actually” have the VIN yet, but I can see it on the page source code and the “guy” that I’ve been exchaging emails also sent me the VIN via email, which is the same as the one on the page source code. Tomorrow the account should be updated, and hopefully I can book the pickup!!! Yeah baby!!
I‘ll call them tomorrow if I don’t see the delivery option on the app.
PS: Do you know if you are getting the AMD? I asked, but the guy told me he just left the office and will let me know tomorrow as well.