Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get your baby??
Did you get your baby??
Yes!!! After 223 days of waiting I finally picked up my MYLR7! Will take better pictures to upload soon, but this should do for now! I took about an hour to inspect it all but she was almost flawless! Just some minor scuffs and one small stain on the interior.

One tip for delivery day - take a physical clipboard and inspection checklist to use. I tried to use a checklist on my phone (Tesla Prep) and it kept erasing all my progress whenever I opened up another application which was annoying.

I was having second thoughts about the third row, but after adjusting all three rows of seats and getting some family members to test it out,I’m glad I got it. It works out great for kids and even adults under 5’4” ish when we’re in a pinch.

Thank you to everyone in this group for the helpful hints, status updates and just letting me vent during the delays and frustrations. It made the wait a little more bearable. Will continue to monitor until all the august orders are delivered!

Attachments

• 16403B7C-3A37-4538-BCF9-BC520EC962D7.jpeg
    16403B7C-3A37-4538-BCF9-BC520EC962D7.jpeg
    616.6 KB · Views: 79
Yes!!! After 223 days of waiting I finally picked up my MYLR7! Will take better pictures to upload soon, but this should do for now! I took about an hour to inspect it all but she was almost flawless! Just some minor scuffs and one small stain on the interior.

One tip for delivery day - take a physical clipboard and inspection checklist to use. I tried to use a checklist on my phone (Tesla Prep) and it kept erasing all my progress whenever I opened up another application which was annoying.

I was having second thoughts about the third row, but after adjusting all three rows of seats and getting some family members to test it out,I’m glad I got it. It works out great for kids and even adults under 5’4” ish when we’re in a pinch.

Thank you to everyone in this group for the helpful hints, status updates and just letting me vent during the delays and frustrations. It made the wait a little more bearable. Will continue to monitor until all the august orders are delivered!
I’m so happy for you! She’s gorgeous! You picked great upgrades. The white interior is so nice. My husband has it and even after 2 years, I still love it so much.

I’m glad delivery went well and scheduling worked out. Have fun messing with your car all day!

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
I’m so happy for you! She’s gorgeous! You picked great upgrades. The white interior is so nice. My husband has it and even after 2 years, I still love it so much.

I’m glad delivery went well and scheduling worked out. Have fun messing with your car all day!
Thank you! Yes super happy I was able to get the car the day before I fly out for work! Took some drives to the mall and Malibu… will have to wait until next weekend to give it a good wash and wax. I’m babying the white seats now let’s see how long that lasts!

Have you scheduled service for anything on your car? I scheduled service for some taillight alignment and small scratch on the bumper.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Thank you! Yes super happy I was able to get the car the day before I fly out for work! Took some drives to the mall and Malibu… will have to wait until next weekend to give it a good wash and wax. I’m babying the white seats now let’s see how long that lasts!

Have you scheduled service for anything on your car? I scheduled service for some taillight alignment and small scratch on the bumper.
The timing worked out perfectly! The white seats are reasonably forgiving, but I get babying the car. Every time my kids get in, I cringe because everything shows up on the black interior.

I haven’t had to schedule service. Either I got a good build or I haven’t looked at my car closely enough to notice anything out of the ordinary. Lol

Is TBD normal(stuck since October 2021) for an EDD for those expecting a Giga Austin vehicle on the east coast(Canada)? Really wondering if there is something wrong with my order (OD July 14th, 2021). My SA has no idea what is wrong and says everything is fine with the order. It could be because MSM is not a colour available yet so there is no estimate until then? Just wondering if anyone else has the same TBD issue since the flip to Giga Texas.
MYLR - MSM - White Interior - Gemini 19" - Tow -No FSD - Cash

Is TBD normal(stuck since October 2021) for an EDD for those expecting a Giga Austin vehicle on the east coast(Canada)? Really wondering if there is something wrong with my order (OD July 14th, 2021). My SA has no idea what is wrong and says everything is fine with the order. It could be because MSM is not a colour available yet so there is no estimate until then? Just wondering if anyone else has the same TBD issue since the flip to Giga Texas.
The only time we had TBD was when we had carrier direct set up. But, I know a lot of people have had TBD for various reasons.

MSM is a color available today and has shipped for awhile. No clue if Giga Austin will even be shipping a MYLR or a newer MYMR, (not yet announced for sale). Right now, I wouldn't expect to be getting anything out of Austin as even if it starts to ship, its a while to ramp up.

How long has it been TBD? If only a few days, then wouldnt worry to much. If since order, well then something is for sure wrong.

Dont know if its just me.. I've had my order since august 2021 and had my profile done at the same time. Because of the delays I stopped resubmitting the finance partand was waiting until i got a vin, but now my new delivery date is telling me august-october 2022. Any advice? Should i just redo the financing portion for it? should i throw more money at it?!

MYLR5-white- black interior- 19" gemini

Nothing special

Dont know if its just me.. I've had my order since august 2021 and had my profile done at the same time. Because of the delays I stopped resubmitting the finance partand was waiting until i got a vin, but now my new delivery date is telling me august-october 2022. Any advice? Should i just redo the financing portion for it? should i throw more money at it?!

Nothing special
Switch to cash for payment(i called the Tesla number for that). Then once you get your VIN you can get financing in order. You're probably getting pushed for being incomplete. But then again who knows the mysterious ways of Tesla. That's what I did for mine. I got delayed because I didn't have the trade in finished till October. At an Apr to May EDD currently. Same car order

Reactions: BGOwner

Nothing special
Switch it to cash and watch your place move up to May

Switch to cash for payment(i called the Tesla number for that). Then once you get your VIN you can get financing in order. You're probably getting pushed for being incomplete. But then again who knows the mysterious ways of Tesla. That's what I did for mine. I got delayed because I didn't have the trade in finished till October. At an Apr to May EDD currently. Same car order
If you are financing through a third party and not Tesla, do you still switch it to financing or keep it cash after you get the VIN?