Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dont know if its just me.. I've had my order since august 2021 and had my profile done at the same time. Because of the delays I stopped resubmitting the finance partand was waiting until i got a vin, but now my new delivery date is telling me august-october 2022. Any advice? Should i just redo the financing portion for it? should i throw more money at it?!

MYLR5-white- black interior- 19" gemini

Nothing special
I left it as cash since day 1 because I know it would take forever And finance would expire multiple times. As soon as they reach out I’ll call and switch

Reactions: BGOwner
Dont know if its just me.. I've had my order since august 2021 and had my profile done at the same time. Because of the delays I stopped resubmitting the finance partand was waiting until i got a vin, but now my new delivery date is telling me august-october 2022. Any advice? Should i just redo the financing portion for it? should i throw more money at it?!

MYLR5-white- black interior- 19" gemini

Nothing special
Per the suggestions. I went ahead and changed it to cash. so fingers crossed it.

Reactions: BGOwner
What’s this elusive phone number for Tesla? I can’t find it anywhere on their site?

I’m an August order. MYLR 5 red & black. I had an Edd of feb-march for like 3 months. Now it’s been pushed to June…. Located Denver Colorado

+1, following. I have similar spec as yours. MYLR5 red & black, everything else default. How about your other options? Similar story as yours as well, I had 2 two week EDDs in March but recently got pushed out to April 20-May 25.

I guess the real question is… are any July guys still waiting on their cars??

Performance model Y was only a 6-8 week wait time when I ordered.. I should have just got the P, but in red!
Yep. Ordered 7/27. MYLR Blue/White. No tow. No changes or holds. Latest is 5/2-5/30 and has been the EDD for about a month, so I am hopeful that this is finally my turn. I was originally told October.....

Humm, If this was in Boston I would do it while I wait for my Y

Tesla Model 3 · Long Range AWD · Pearl White

3 months $1,350 / mo
6 months $1,125 / mo
12 months $995 / mo
Actually, there is another startup called Autonomy. I got a quote from them for a model 3 SR+. They said 1000 bucks as starting feee and then $1000 per month. But you have to get your own insurance. Maintenance is covered. I think they are based in SoCal but can deliver cars to your doorstep for 100 bucks(it's a special).

Reactions: andrew01760
EDD: Nov 2022
OD: 8/25/21
MYLR, W/B, Tow

"I am not suppose to be a Tesla owner "
Something is wrong with your profile. Check and make sure your payment is set cash and trade in is no trade in. Both of these expire and will push out EDD. They can be updated once you have a VIN.

Also, unconfirmed rumor is if you uploaded insurance already and it has expired, this can also push EDD back.

(I really need to put this in notepad so I can copy and paste it. )

Hey hope everyone is keeping good, I haven't posted in a while since nothing has changed been sitting on April 9th to to May 1st for a while now. My EDD has updated to April 15 - April 29. Will have to wait a few more weeks, been feeling like a endless cycle of waiting a few more weeks but the end I'm hopping should be near.