Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got my VIN yesterday. NF423xxx. OD 8/24. MYLR white/white/19/no tow

Congrats! Same vin batch as me, have delivery scheduled yet?
Congrats to both of you on your VINS. I do not understand though how California orders are being fulfilled now when they were exclusively fulfilled the las two weeks of March. I know that California buys a lot of Teslas but come on show the rest of us some love!

All seriousness enjoy your rides and post some pics.

I already bought a wall connector but I also have a road-trip planned for June where I was anticipating the mobile connector to be included. Can’t even buy one as they are sold out.
Ya, saw that. Let’s hope our cars come before they stop including them. Unless it was like a switch and it stopped today.

I got to wait and see if I get one or not, then desire if I have my 14-50 upgraded to handle a wall connector instead

Ya, saw that. Let’s hope our cars come before they stop including them. Unless it was like a switch and it stopped today.

I got to wait and see if I get one or not, then desire if I have my 14-50 upgraded to handle a wall connector instead
That’s the tough part, hopefully they clarify and say if it is for new orders going forward or not. Otherwise I need to put a stock alert for the mobile connector and snag one asap for our trip.

I already bought a wall connector but I also have a road-trip planned for June where I was anticipating the mobile connector to be included. Can’t even buy one as they are sold out.
Exactly. Waiting 8 months and counting. If their current EDD is to be believed (and I've had a couple), I'll take delivery in a week and have no way to charge my car? Good thing I've bought several of the adapter for the charger I apparently an no longer getting, including the 14-50 adapter, for my freshly installed 14-50 plug at home. Complete BS.

I added FSD today, hope to see a change in my EDD on Monday, i feel like i too am rewarding Tesla for keeping me waiting almost 8 months now, but after watching FSD videos it is looking promising.
Those of u who are taking delivery now for orders in August, are they honoring the one year trail for premium connectivity?
I believe they will. They did for me 6 weeks ago and I haven't heard of any change.