TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

August unit sales of the Model 3

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ℬête Noire, Sep 5, 2018.

1. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

#1 ℬête Noire, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    This is the first estimate I've seen come out, it's from Inside EV, 17800.

Monthly Plug-In Sales Scorecard

That's actually off somewhat from where I thought they'd manage to land, I expected another 1500-2000 higher. Still decent, that should still top $1B in gross revenue for the Model 3. Plus another 5375 units for S+X, not sure where their average sale price is at but that's got to be well north of $400mil revenue.

They don't include Canada in their numbers but that's probably relatively modest after their big push over the summer.

P.S. It's also going to be more than %50 of the total of all EV Plug-ins (including Models S & X) sold in the US in August.

2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid