Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Austin Tesla Owners Volunteer to Help this Weekend!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DeckardsGirl

Deckard my Model 3 owns me
Jan 20, 2018
Austin
962D536C-76BD-408B-9FA6-A41583DBC0CF.jpeg
Tesla Owners Club Austin has several members volunteer to help Tesla this weekend at the Austin location. We all had our required orientation Thursday night! Can’t wait to help!

Hi all,
I was at the Telsa location on Research yesterday for a service, and enquired as to whether they'd need help this quarter. The answer was a resounding yes! The service manager (john) said someone in this forum named "Matt" would be coordinating that. Can someone point me to the right place so I can sign up?
Cheers, Paul
(2016 Model S 90D AP2.0+FSD)

Hi all,
I was at the Telsa location on Research yesterday for a service, and enquired as to whether they'd need help this quarter. The answer was a resounding yes! The service manager (john) said someone in this forum named "Matt" would be coordinating that. Can someone point me to the right place so I can sign up?
Cheers, Paul
(2016 Model S 90D AP2.0+FSD)
Not this forum, the Austin Tesla owners group. Its forum is private for owners only. PM me your email and I’ll send you info to join. Surprised you didn’t get it at delivery (or maybe shouldn’t be surprised as deliveries have been so rushed).