Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Austin, TX interested in having their Cybertruck filmed for an educational design video?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey y'all 👋🏽, I'm the creator of a new video series called "The UX of Our Everyday Lives" that explores how and why the tech we interact with everyday is built this way. My focus is on educating people and practicing cinematography.

A segment I'm working on is exploring the digital and physical design choices across EV's, with the thesis that 3 EV pickup trucks will have a historical significant towards mass EV adoption. I recently filmed the F-150 Lightning and Rivian R1T. I tried reaching out to Tesla for a press loaner through people I know inside the company, and no dice.

Would any Cybertruck owner in/around the Austin, TX have 1 hour to have me film:
  1. Interior A and B roll while parked of myself walking through exterior design and the UX of the operating system
  2. (Optionally) Exterior B-Roll of you driving the Cybertruck, following my car which has a cinema rig mounted on it
You would be credited in the video!