Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This arrived today. Should keep the phone charged and waze in view if needed

IMG_8192.jpeg

Reactions: edy80y
ohh ok thanks, too late now :) I just ordered an evie card too.
Looks like chargefox is the only one you can add your RAA card too and get the 20% discount?
Yes that's correct, any motoring group

Reactions: dronus
Yes that's correct, any motoring group
Cool, thanks. Its funny how i dont look forward to going to a petrol station, but im looking forward to going to a charging station :)

Reactions: sammody
Cool, thanks. Its funny how i dont look forward to going to a petrol station, but im looking forward to going to a charging station :)
hah, yeah I'm doing everything I can to avoid having to fill up one last time, would definitely make it if I'd kept my original VIN/EDD, but hopefully can still scrape it in.

Superchargers are a very different experience, almost everyone I ran into was very friendly, keen to show off what they've done to their Tesla, etc and the fact you don't have to stand there with the car, can go get a good meal etc (superchargers at pubs etc are the best)

Reactions: dronus
hah, yeah I'm doing everything I can to avoid having to fill up one last time, would definitely make it if I'd kept my original VIN/EDD, but hopefully can still scrape it in.

Superchargers are a very different experience, almost everyone I ran into was very friendly, keen to show off what they've done to their Tesla, etc and the fact you don't have to stand there with the car, can go get a good meal etc (superchargers at pubs etc are the best)
Yeah i filled up yesterday hoping it would be the last time. Im on leave still so not going too far.

Yes. Only Chargefox.
Looks like there are a few evie chargers scattered around Adelaide, not as many as Chargefox though.

There is only 1 Tesla supercharger in Adelaide metro tho, thats a shame. i think its only 4 stalls so i was in Wodonga last week and they had 6 rofl

We had a debacle here where the owners of the carparks adjacent to all the westfield shopping centres wanted to be like their interstate friends and start charging for parking. Im not sure how receptive they would be having EV chargers. I think it is live at westlakes, not sure.

Fortunately for the shop holders the paid parking seems to have been blocked, it would have been the end for a lot of small retailers as Adelaide people are too cheap to pay for parking, and the councils were ready to pounce and start exploiting people parking in the side streets and walking.
No wonder online shopping is popular. We are being trained to be lazy online consumers.