Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have placed an order for accessories, just little things that most seem to have got. Vent covers, screen protectors and inserts for the storage spaces.

I did get a set of the wheel nut covers as I much prefer the look of the wheels without Aero hubcap.

Also got these, as I saw a YouTube reviewer with these and thought they looked quite cool. Not sure they actually will be, but worth a go…

IMG_3097.jpeg

Reactions: dronus and edy80y
Aside from Jack pads I think I want to also buy a portable jack kit in case of a puncture. I want to be able to remove the wheel to repair the puncture.

Otherwise do I hold off and use Tesla roadside assistance? Do they repair tyres on the spot or do they tow it to a tyre place?

Reactions: dronus
I think these are the floor mats i got.
Ive just finished cleaning the ICE car in the shed and its back outside so i might move my pile of crap out to the shed and start sorting thru it

Weisshorn Car Mats, Rubber Cars Carpets Floor Mat Anti Slip Cover Protector for Tesla Model 3 Decor Accessories, 2021-2022 Resistant to Water Oils UV Sunlight Black https://amzn.asia/d/8HPfXBy

Apart from the wall connector and 32a outlet in the shed, i think thats it.
Ohh hooks for boot, i accidently ordered 3 so if anyone wants one let me know.. and mudflaps.
Any questions or closer photos let me know