Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a tip - I bought a couple of things initially from aliexpress. Hit and miss for some items but my suggestion is to wait until the items are listed on the crazyvictor ebay store. They are xcar located in Melbourne and if you check periodically they have a 20% off discount. That way you know stock is available locally and fits the car, if any issues they should be able to sort it out for you. I can see they have a couple of things already listed for highland on their store.

I have ordered the S3XY Knob (S3XY Knob) for my Highland. Got it 'cheap' in the pre-launch period. Ships in a month or two. Not exactly sure what I'll use it for. Might make changing 'gears' a bit easier... or something else.

Anyway, I got on their mailing list (EnhAuto), and today's email announces that they have added a couple of very cool new features to their Smart Actions portfolio. Their Commander (Tesla Car Accessories | S3XY Enhance Commander = the CanBus interface device that connects the S3XY Buttons or Knob to the car) now has the capability to respond to some CanBus messages and issue commands. The first examples are to use actions on the external door handles to open the front boot and to unlock the charge port.

Read more details here: Door Handle [Smart Action]

Reactions: dronus
Just a tip - I bought a couple of things initially from aliexpress. Hit and miss for some items but my suggestion is to wait until the items are listed on the crazyvictor ebay store. They are xcar located in Melbourne and if you check periodically they have a 20% off discount. That way you know stock is available locally and fits the car, if any issues they should be able to sort it out for you. I can see they have a couple of things already listed for highland on their store.
Cheers for this. I just bought a set of console trays from them. Twice the price of Ali, but at least I know they fit and will be here this week.

Reactions: sammody and dronus
IMG_8306.jpeg

Adding the photo will help

Nice mouse (mine really needs a clean!)
View attachment 1007532
Yes, that is pretty grotty hahaha. My flight yoke (not tesla yoke, but it is stalkless!) still has a sneeze on it from when i was trying to land a Kodiak at Sydney Kingsford Smith in peak hour in between 737s with ATC screaming at me for not having my lights on and i had half a vegemite crumpet in my mouth.

Anyone bothering with jackpads? Or a spare wheel or a trolley jack for their garage in case of emergency etc

I already purchased the Tesla store tire repair kit with the goo so hoping this will get me by in case of puncture can fill up and drive to local tyre shop

Reactions: dronus
Anyone bothering with jackpads? Or a spare wheel or a trolley jack for their garage in case of emergency etc

I already purchased the Tesla store tire repair kit with the goo so hoping this will get me by in case of puncture can fill up and drive to local tyre shop
I have the jack pads in the shed. If i have to take it to a tyre place ill bring them with me as im not confident that they will know about it. Last time i took my ice car there for tyres they did a wheel alignment but left the rear thingamedoodle loose which caused all kinds of weirdness.

Ive got a low profile, heavy duty jack in the shed already, and a plug kit. Id probably just throw the plug kit in the car on trips, and get a tyre inflator. Heaps of them on Aliexpress or on sale at autobarn sometimes.. the tesla one looks good too.

Reactions: Mes1