Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is one of the final (lol) parts i need to complete my car. Just expensive and I’m unsure about the DIY install. I have watched a vid and it doesnt seem TOO bad, but im probably the least DIY person on the forums

I dont want to use the frunk much now because of the handprints left by closing it

depending on what brand, but the average is about $500. If you're interested and can come to Los Angeles, SmarTesla is offering a 10% discount on confirmed installs for 3 or more cars. I need one more to get that 10% and out the door with install is about 600 bucks.

Maybe we should look for an LA or OC installer for the Tesla offer one
Guys, Warren gave me a code good for 10% off EVOffer Auto Frunk for 4 units.

DM me and I'll share to you since its only good for first 4, and you have first chance.

Upvote 0
Just placed my order... I was hopeful that it was a "general" coupon good for the entire order, but it is for the frunk system only... paid full price for the rear hatch kick switch with extra safety features :)

Keith
Yes. I asked only for the Auto Frunk.
Still 3 more to go for 10%.

If I don't hear from the OG above by tomorrow I will give away to whoever wants it.

Upvote 0
I've DiYd this install 3 times. Not that hard.

You can do this if you can turn a wrench AND if you DON'T have big arms (won't fit the tiny space to remove/replace struts). 🤪
I think it’s because I’m just lazy. I’ve done a few DIYs already and either I’m telling myself I’ll do it on the weekend which ends up being pushed out or when I really want to…

• Funny
Reactions: RoBoRaT
Upvote 0