Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Trial, disappeared the next day :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone gotten any resolution to this? I started an executive care incident on Monday and the only response has been that it is firmware related and I have to wait for that to be fixed and pushed to me then the trial to be pushed again. I'm about to do a lot of driving and don't want to wait. I also don't believe from reading this thread or my experience that the issue is related to the 32.2 update. Mine disappeared before I tried to update. If that is the issue anyway just take me back to the previous version. I haven't noticed any difference. It can't be all model 3 firmware because this issue started less than a week ago. Must be server side. Just push the trial down again!

My trial popped up the same morning that I was also notified to install 32.2. I activated the trial before I left for work, and installed 32.2 when I got to work. No issues with the trial disappearing. Since then, I've updated to 32.3 and it's still working for me. I think blaming it on firmware is a cop out answer from Tesla.

Has anyone gotten any resolution to this? I started an executive care incident on Monday and the only response has been that it is firmware related and I have to wait for that to be fixed and pushed to me then the trial to be pushed again. I'm about to do a lot of driving and don't want to wait. I also don't believe from reading this thread or my experience that the issue is related to the 32.2 update. Mine disappeared before I tried to update. If that is the issue anyway just take me back to the previous version. I haven't noticed any difference. It can't be all model 3 firmware because this issue started less than a week ago. Must be server side. Just push the trial down again!
My experience is the same, I was on 28.5 when the trial disappeared.

I'm a couple weeks behind here, and I'm now having the same issue others are reported. Had it one day, gone the next. The following day, I got a message that my autopilot trial software was updating. This itself was a bit of an issue because the message was not dismissable and I didn't have time to wait, so I had to drive with no map or radio. Now the message is gone, but the autopilot trial is not back. Bit embarrassing as far as sales pitches go.