Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot upgrade price after trial ends?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am currently on autopilot trial and I have to pay $3000 to get autopilot.
Since autopilot is 2500 right now, after my trial ends, do I only need to pay 2500 for it?
Or do I have to pay 3500?

Thanks

Where do you see $2500? I’m on the AP trial right now and my account says it’s $3000. I’m not sure what happens after but I’m guessing $4000?

Also on the trial right now. $3,000 for AP and $5,500 for FSD. I'm assuming @garu meant that now the price of AP is effectively $2,000 (after all vehicle prices were raised $2,000 and AP made standard), that the price to add AP might be less than the $3,000 currently offered on the trial.

I've also heard from some non-AP owners without trials that it's $3,000 for them as well. So there's no benefit to purchasing AP during the AP trial.

Honestly I'm just going to wait as long as I can and see what happens. When my car updated to 12.1.1 yesterday, the AP trial changed to a FSD trial!

2019-05-01.jpg

Reactions: JBT66
Waiting to see also. Took forever to get my trial installed on my 3. Then after it was installed, the price went up. I have been in contact with the tech helping with the installed trial and he said the price just went up without notice. Getting used to that with Mr Musk. In either case, I am waiting.