Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autosteer temporarily unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had a problem with this, is it covered under the warranty to get it repaired?
IMG_4183.jpeg

Has anyone had a problem with this, is it covered under the warranty to get it repaired? View attachment 934191

If this is an occasional problem, you can try cleaning your cameras, and sensors if they are covered with gunk / dirt, or rebooting the car.

As far as "if it needs service, is it covered under warranty?" that would only be the case if the car was still under the bumper to bumper warranty, which is 4 years or 50k Miles. You recently posted that your car has more than 50k miles, so the only warranty you have is battery and drive unit, not cameras and such.

I have my 2021 MDL3 standard Range plus With only 50k miles I got this BMS_a066 Maximum charge level and range may be reduced Warning ⚠️ light on 😕. SHOULD I BE WORRIED? Or Can anyone tell me more about it. I currently did my appointment for February 13 looks like i might be getting the battery replaced.

If this is an occasional problem, you can try cleaning your cameras, and sensors if they are covered with gunk / dirt, or rebooting the car.

As far as "if it needs service, is it covered under warranty?" that would only be the case if the car was still under the bumper to bumper warranty, which is 4 years or 50k Miles. You recently posted that your car has more than 50k miles, so the only warranty you have is battery and drive unit, not cameras and such so

So I took it to the shop they did a hard reset and it did not work so now I have to pay $2100 to get it fixed

Last edited by a moderator: