Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auxiliary CT (meter Y) is gone in the installer login....

Odobo

Feb 16, 2021
USA
My powerwall wasn't discharging during peak hours consistently, so I have been checking the gateway and see if I can find something wrong with the metering.

When I first logged in, there were meter 1 (neurio) set as site, meter X set as none, and meter Y set as solar (1 CT x 2)

Last night I powered off the breaker to PV and Neurio, and switch meter X to site and see if that has anything to do with the issue, but after I did that meter Y is missing in the installer login and I cannot add it back? I didn't touch any hardware other than flipping the breaker and the CT is still plugged into CT 1 slot.

I already tried resetting the gateway but that didn't bring meter Y back.... Any idea how can I add that meter Y back or what else I can try other than power cycle the gateway?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC