Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average power

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As most people know, power output drops with the SoC. I've viewed combined horsepower with ScanMyTesla as being ~525kw with a full SoC and under 400kw with charge under 20%. Both were measured with the ambient temperature in the low 90s. My car has about 58k on the clock FWIW and still gets 4.2v per cell.

I am curious what the power output is of newer cars, such as a new LR+ at various SoCs.

As most people know, power output drops with the SoC. I've viewed combined horsepower with ScanMyTesla as being ~525kw with a full SoC and under 400kw with charge under 20%. Both were measured with the ambient temperature in the low 90s. My car has about 58k on the clock FWIW and still gets 4.2v per cell.

I am curious what the power output is of newer cars, such as a new LR+ at various SoCs.

Amazing the difference in power based on battery SoC. Great observation, thanks for providing. Would also like to see data on new LR and Performance.

Attachments

• 71074E58-557B-4DBA-81BB-3368C06EE53D.jpeg
    71074E58-557B-4DBA-81BB-3368C06EE53D.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: EVortex