Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD 19" Black Interior Taking Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jumped ship from RWD couple weeks ago and just received sms and assigned a vin.
Expecting May 19th, 2020.

Black interior, pear white color AWD with 19" gemini wheel.

I'm getting excited but at the same time feel like this is not a good timing.
Well, i guess you won't know when is the best timing...

was yours with FSD? i am waiting for the same spec non FSD in Socal

was yours with FSD? i am waiting for the same spec non FSD in Socal
Nope, no FSD
Some far the experience is like roller coaster though.

Here's the full story.
Got a text saturday said delivery in 2-4 days, then later on appointment fixed at May 19th.

Still saturday, Tesla representative reached out when making final payment and told me might get a better rate instead of my 2.75%.
Turnout it was not possible and my rate instead dropping now increased to 2.99% as they said bank raised the interest rate.

Later saturday evening and they said have to push my delivery forward for some reason and I'm expecting my car tomorrow which is sunday.

Today morning they called again said something went wrong and my delivery now pushed back to May 19th again.

Finger cross now...

I was told the same about expired credit.. first said it expired on 5/19 but then found out it already expired and they needed to rerun.... and the best rate they have at this time is 2.99.

This morning the final doc is out as well as the payment submission, and the rate remains 2.75. ;)

Just got my model y delivered to my house.
No big issue on paint maybe i wasn't picky.
But got couple tiny issue:

1) Charge port stucked, having a hard time finding the manual release pull. Not a fan of cracking the panel open just to find it. I also end up breaking the pull cable. Think the cable is still in one piece but fallen from it's original place.

2) It happen once where the window not closing properly when shutting the door...end up slamming the window against the car.

3) Wireless charging work only like 2 out of 10. I think it's because the wireless charger is not strong and i have a wood phone case.

That being said, i'm expecting these issue but i don't think it's a good experience as a car buyer.

Still happy about my car :)

• Informative
Reactions: powertoold