Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome Model S and X 19” Matte Black TST Rims w BRAND NEW TIRES! Priced to sell!

Electricesq

Mar 18, 2019
Sandy Hook, CT
upload_2019-10-14_11-15-34.jpeg

upload_2019-10-14_11-16-1.jpeg

upload_2019-10-14_11-16-31.jpeg

upload_2019-10-14_11-16-59.png

Awesome set of T Sportline 19” Matte Black rims AND BRAND NEW Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires already balanced and mounted. I got the new tires for my Model S and then bought the Model 3 Performance and they don’t fit that car! Also selling with the paint to touch up minor road rash along the way. Few touched up spots.

See below: Same rims are $1700 on the site new, and the tires are literally brand new and were over $1200 mounted and balanced. That’s $2900 if you were to buy them yourself. Looking to get $1900.00.

They are in CT near NY. You could pick up, or I could look into shipping them to you.

Stirthepot

Jul 18, 2015
Nj
can you post a close up of each wheel, especially the one on the far right. the far right wheel looks like it has a gouge on the lip at five o'clock, but not sure if that is damage or a weird light hitting the lip

Electricesq

Mar 18, 2019
Sandy Hook, CT
This is the tire that got the brunt of my wife’s parallel parking lol. I have the touch up paint that goes with these rims as well. They were on my Model S, but I got the Model 3 Performance and didn’t realize Model S rims don’t fit Model 3! I literally JUST put these tires on the rims and they probably have 200 miles on them. The tires alone were $1200, so someone could get the tires that are new and all the rims for basically the same price.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC