Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BACK IN STOCK - Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends. How much do you believe in TSLA?:rolleyes:

That's a trick question - if I believe in TSLA both the car and the kit would come earlier, if I don't they would both come later but still couldn't answer either way which one would come first.

As my lease expires in less than 8 weeks, I like to believe I will get the car first - especially if the 8 weeks listed for the kit is in Elon time and not real time :).

I think the 18s look small on the size of car that the model 3 is but I don’t want to pay the extra money for those 19s.

@ChrisH I have been thinking about this also and thought I was one of the few that felt that way. I know all the benefits of the 18s (comfort, price, and such), but I think I may just say "to heck with it!" I will go with the 19s. I just do not like the 18s and do not want to go through the hassle of swapping in/out aftermarkets with summer tires and winter tires on the OEM wheels.

Ordered the wheel cap set 4/11 and haven’t heard anything since. Picked up the car on 4/23. It did say 8 weeks though, so I won’t start getting concerned until June. Personally, I think the aero caps look fine, but my wife likes the bare rims more and it’s her car.

Hello Everyone,

I have the kit but decided on the 19s instead. I did open the package but they have not been used since I don’t have the car yet. If you are interested shoot me a message and we can work something out. Would sell for the same price. Please note that I am leaving for vacation starting Monday so won’t be able to mail it out till I get back on the 10th.

Thanks!