Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Back of seat warm without starting car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys.
I am back with a similar issue that I have been experiencing with a new caveat.
The back of my (passenger) seat gets warm although from the best that I can tell, my settings are set to "climate off" (see attachments)!
This is not only annoying but when the temperate outside is in the 80s, it's not very comfortable to be driving.
And I also noticed that hot or warm air is coming out of the vents.
Any suggestions of what I can do to disable my seat heater that I plan to never use and how to insure that heat comes on when I ask to to come on?
Lastly, how do I (re)insert an Seat Heater icon that I must have somehow deleted (see icon attachment).
Thank you for your help
Bob

Attachments

• seat n heat.jpg
    seat n heat.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 108
  • display.jpg
    display.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 72
Hi guys.
I think that the changes you suggested work, at least I think they do.
I took the car out for a quick spin, may b 10 minutes and the back of the seat was a bit warm, I assume it was my body heat, but no where as warm (almost hot) as it was before I made the changes.
Thank you for your help guys
Bob

Hi guys.
I think that the changes you suggested work, at least I think they do.
I took the car out for a quick spin, may b 10 minutes and the back of the seat was a bit warm, I assume it was my body heat, but no where as warm (almost hot) as it was before I made the changes.
Thank you for your help guys
Bob
Drag the heated seats icon down to the system tray and you’ll always see if it’s on auto.

Reactions: Yelobird and 804son