TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Back up Camera

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Hawesome, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Hawesome

Hawesome Member

hello,
    every morning as of lately, my camera just goes to a black screen when in reverse...it only happens for the first time and then, so far, it's been fine for the rest of the day....has anyone had an issue with this; is this a warning sign of bad things to come?

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

Mine periodically goes black for a few seconds, but then switches on.

3. artsci

artsci Sponsor

That’s not unusual. — the system is trying to find the signal. Nothing to be concerned about.

4. Hawesome

Hawesome Member

Wonderful to hear; I thought it could be normal, but needed to be sure!