Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Backup sensor errors while driving?

interfx

Feb 22, 2020
Greater Atlanta
While driving today, anytime I went over 10mph, this showed up on my screen? Red, Yellow, White lines coming from my rear bumper area... Looks like a sensor going off while I'm driving?

Anyone have this happen before? What is it? How do I fix it/is there a setting for this? Will try tomorrow again to see if it is still there?

Tesla_Error.jpg

interfx

Feb 22, 2020
Greater Atlanta
Curious how you did a reset? I pressed down on both wheels on my steering wheel, and reset the center console - not sure if it fixed it though... Will try again today.

Yes, must be a new glitch after the latest software update last week I installed.

P3dStealth

Nov 12, 2019
USA
Curious how you did a reset? I pressed down on both wheels on my steering wheel, and reset the center console - not sure if it fixed it though... Will try again today.

Yes, must be a new glitch after the latest software update last week I installed.

I did the hold down buttons and hold the brake reset. Mine hasn't done it again.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC