Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad Service Teslashields

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought floor mats for Model Y from Teslashields on October 7th, and there is no shipping information as of today.
So, even though I inquired 3 times about when the ordered product would be delivered, I never got a reply. I'm starting to wonder if it's a scam, does anyone have any experience with Teslashields?

there are several threads about this i believe. From what i've read, they are a small operation and have issues shipping due to delays from shipping. Probably have their stuff on shipping containers stuck out on the water. Best of luck getting your stuff soon.

Those are the guys that posted in EVERY thread that mentioned 7-seats regardless if it had to do with their product or not.

They jumped into a thread asking about cargo space compared to a 5-seater to advertise their product... that kinda turned me off of them.

I'm not saying they have a bad product. I just didnt like that spam advertising.

Reactions: GadgetGary
I bought floor mats for Model Y from Teslashields on October 7th, and there is no shipping information as of today.
So, even though I inquired 3 times about when the ordered product would be delivered, I never got a reply. I'm starting to wonder if it's a scam, does anyone have any experience with Teslashields?
If you call the phone number on the website you'll get Jason, one of the owners. He's a nice kid and has been pretty transparent with me the several times I have called. I had no luck getting through to them via email or text, so I recommend you try calling. I haven't received my floor mats yet either. But he informed me they just got parts on hand and will be shipped within a week. Will re-post here if they fail to meet that timeline.

Reactions: kathya
If you call the phone number on the website you'll get Jason, one of the owners. He's a nice kid and has been pretty transparent with me the several times I have called. I had no luck getting through to them via email or text, so I recommend you try calling. I haven't received my floor mats yet either. But he informed me they just got parts on hand and will be shipped within a week. Will re-post here if they fail to meet that timeline.
+1

Hello,

I apologize about the lack of communication. We receive hundreds if not over a thousand emails and texts a day. We have a new team member helping out with our communications. Right now all of our focus has turned to getting our orders sent out asap. We have received reports of customers receiving both their model 3 and Y mats. We are having shipping and supply chain complications we are trying to fix. So far we have shipped out close to 200 orders which is around 10% of orders. Our warehouse has to box and kit each order individually so it can take some time.

Shipment is underway! 62 supporters got their orders delivered today!

Attachments

• 1735645D-B956-48BA-9727-941167A120C3.jpeg
    1735645D-B956-48BA-9727-941167A120C3.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 124
We get thousands of emails a day and we have since hired a new team member to assist with emails. If you do not receive an immediate response please text/call me to my direct line at 786-838-6897

Reactions: TSLY
We get thousands of emails a day and we have since hired a new team member to assist with emails. If you do not receive an immediate response please text/call me to my direct line at 786-838-6897

I'm getting annoyed by the lack of customer service too. You should be contacting us to let us know what's going on, not asking us to call you. I keep hearing promises of "next week" but "next week" never comes. These clearly have not shipped, and I see no evidence to suggest they ever will.

I have called twice and heard the same reply "merchandise is here. Your order will ship end of week". Weeks have gone by and nothing. Credit card should not be charged until order is shipped. That is the standard business practice.

Reactions: Zhe Wiz
I just received a call from TeslaShields. They are having unexpected issues getting the mats shipped out, but I do believe that they have stock and are trying to get them shipped as soon as they can. They have taken care of me while we wait, and their solution is MORE than fair. I'm very happy with their response.

Be patient guys. They've done some things wrong (taking money before shipping, for example) but they're trying to make things right. I really do believe we'll be seeing our mats very soon. Logistics suck everywhere right now, and unfortunately TeslaShields isn't immune.

Thank you for the response TeslaShields! I appreciate that you're owning up to the problem and trying to keep everyone happy.

Same here and it looks like a scam. Now the site is no longer there and no replies to refund requests. Sounds like a mini FTX crash :). Looks like they got orders from fake ads from this forum and may be most of them might be false.