Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Basic Question About Tesla Music Streaming App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. So I picked up my Tesla Model 3 LR recently, and this car is without a doubt the most brilliant vehicle I've ever had the pleasure of driving.

Ok, so I'm still in the one month Connectivity trial, and I have a question about the music streaming service.

How do I get it to play an entire album from a particular musician? Even if I search for the artist, and go to the album section and select an album, it plays one song off of the album before playing other songs from different artists that are in the same category. This feature is fine most of the time, but there are times I'd just like to stream an album start to finish.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is that just how the music streaming works?

Thanks!

Reactions: Transformer
Tesla Streaming uses Slacker Music which doesn't support Playlists or album selection (or replay). You can use the Tesla Spotify or Tidal apps with a premium subscription to these services to support Playlists. [sarcasm/hopeless hope]Apple Music coming on the next update or the next after that or the.........

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 6.32.26 AM.png

Last edited:
I'm amazed there is no youtube music app.. They have Apple Music. Amazingly enough both platforms have close to the same user base.
88 million Apple Music Users
80 million youtube premium users included Youtube music.

Tesla uses Google's Satellite images. Why not their music app? What is Apple offering to get their music app on there?