Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

i got Tesla apple music error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been using Apple Music for a while, but there's a strange bug.

It's not a disable explicit problem.

I'm a person with a lot of mp3 music files for personal reasons, so I uploaded a lot of my own files through iTunes.
Those files also come out well when I go into the list individually.

But there is a strange bug

For example, if I have a playlist from 1 to 10
All the songs in the playlist called '3' are grayed out and not played, and are listed as 'content unavailable'. (album cover is expressed)

Of course, I've tried resetting the scroll side buttons several times, I've tried turning off the power too, logging out and logging in again, and I've tried tethering to my phone, but it doesn't work.
Some forums says try to play the songs that can't play on the iPhone first and check them on Tesla, but i can't try it. (Of course... Before that, I played it through my phone in the car via Bluetooth...) It's been two days like that.

The problem is that it works fine for other playlists with gray songs on that list, and when I personally browse all the songs in that playlist, they all work fine.

and 'Recently Added' is doesn't even appear in the list at all.

Whats the problem...

It's a pity that there aren't many Apple Music experts here, but I'm asking out of frustration.

It's really buggy and incomplete. I had a similar problem with certain albums being unavailable, one I uploaded to itunes years ago, and also several I got recently through Apple Music, and several that were in the library for years. With time, they all eventually showed up.

What I hate is how it logs out all the time.

Upvote 0