Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_0678.jpeg

For sale Available Basically new Cybertruck

Less than 500 miles
$135,000.00 $128,998.00
or best offer
39300 West 10 Mile Road , 48335 Farmington Hills Michigan, United States
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
0 - 10,000 mi (0 - 16,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Silver
VIN number
7g2cehed3ra010037

Details

This vehicle is essentially brand new with one previous owner and about 440 miles on the odometer, plus any mileage attained during pictures and inspection. If interested, call or message me at 313-802-4910.
Opened
Monday 9am - 8pm
Wednesday 9am - 6pm
Thursday 9am - 8pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, second owner on a vehicle with resale restrictions. Something doesn't smell right.

Or maybe this is a Detroit manufacture test vehicle.
It is a one private owner vehicle. Personal use, definitely not a test vehicle. That would be listed as brand new demo, not like new used one owner. You are welcome to view the full carfax for free on our web sight www.serrafordfarmingtonhills.com
I can even show you in person if you’d like to come see it.

Good luck, but there's a LOT of people on the waiting list that get upset with people flipping the vehicle.
I’m not a flipper, I’m a dealer. Someone else traded the vehicle in, and if someone is upset about teslas crazy wait times we have the solution for them, in the form of this cyber truck with under 500 miles that they can take home the same day they see this listing if they do wish!

I’m not a flipper, I’m a dealer. Someone else traded the vehicle in, and if someone is upset about teslas crazy wait times we have the solution for them, in the form of this cyber truck with under 500 miles that they can take home the same day they see this listing if they do wish!
Yep, absolutely. Tesla doesn't use dealers. So you bought it as a private entity and you are asking for more than the sales price.

That's pretty much the definition of flipping.

And I'm pretty sure there was no exclusion in the resale clause for "dealers"

Free market, let the man price and sell as he sees fit. If there's a buyer, they'll pay the premium, if not, it'll sit. Nobody complained when Elon took extra margin during COVID...FREE MARKET!

Everyone has such an opinion on people's posts here, no need to thread crap.

Good luck with sale, OP.

• Funny
Reactions: cptnslo
Free market, let the man price and sell as he sees fit. If there's a buyer, they'll pay the premium, if not, it'll sit. Nobody complained when Elon took extra margin during COVID...FREE MARKET!

Everyone has such an opinion on people's posts here, no need to thread crap.

Good luck with sale, OP.
Yes, it is a free market and as a player on the market, Tesla offered vehicles for sale with some restrictions in the contract. This is legal and was done to protect that many Tesla buyers that don't want to see bots (or flippers) purchasing the vehicles and raising the price to over $200.000.

I thank Tesla for doing so!