Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Body / Paint Shop?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

chadconway

'08 Roadster 1.5 - VIN 323, '19 M3 SR, '22 MY LR
Jul 20, 2010
Kailua, HI
F905024B-EE4C-44E7-98DE-C7AF120AA53E.jpeg 9BFE688E-3884-432F-9516-5B63EA412D16.jpeg

A truck brushed the back quarter panel of my Roadster. I’d like to take it to a reputable shop that can give me a quote for paint. Who have you take your car to that you would recomend? Are these lights available via Tesla?

A truck brushed the back quarter panel of my Roadster. I’d like to take it to a reputable shop that can give me a quote for paint. Who have you take your car to that you would recomend? Are these lights available via Tesla?
When my car was damaged, Tesla sent it to Chilton Autobody in San Carlos. But it appears that your scrape didn't damage the panel, just the paint, so any reputable shop should easily handle the repainting. Regarding the side marker, in a separate incident I damaged mine and was able to buy a replacement from the parts department at the Sunnyvale service center. That was a couple of years ago.

Reactions: dhrivnak