Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay area folks: Are you still waiting to hear re: delivery after configuring?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
52 minutes on the phone with the 888 number. 39 minutes for the initial contact with a live person. No info, No Vin, No Vehicle in production but she was very nice and put me on hold several times to check on status of my order and whether or not adding the self driving for $3K would delay my production. She said Self driving will not delay production and does not remove me from the que (fingers crossed) so i added it. She asked if there was anything else she could help with and i asked for... "Therapy;)"
I called them too today. Around 27 minutes total on the phone but person answered after 15 minutes. Same message when we have more information or VIN we will contact you. He said you have not been forgotten. I told him nothing makes sense as there are reports of people receiving VINs that configured in late June.

I told him that Tesla even put out a video of their production of 5,000 vehicles and in the video you can see red with sport wheels being loaded on trucks. So we know they are making them but why are our configurations being fulfilled. I knew that I would receive no new answers but if I had to endure this long wait someone else had to suffer too (on the phone) :p

Reactions: MissyMcBee
It’s too late for me...I already need therapy! LOL!:p
@daver6640 OMG!!!! I just went in to change my preference to include a trade-in (to see if edit link would show up) and this time it wanted to text me a number (for trade in info) and the edit link is GONE! Can it be ? Did my TWEETS work? I HOPE SO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I feel like i'm about to explode with excitement and i've got nothing else to go on! LMAO!! Yes, i still need therapy:):D;):p:D

@daver6640 OMG!!!! I just went in to change my preference to include a trade-in (to see if edit link would show up) and this time it wanted to text me a number (for trade in info) and the edit link is GONE! Can it be ? Did my TWEETS work? I HOPE SO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I feel like i'm about to explode with excitement and i've got nothing else to go on! LMAO!! Yes, i still need therapy:):D;):p:D

Congrats! I tried calling the 888 number just automatic disconnect after a blurb

Nothing still.

Maybe we got Tesla misunderstood. Maybe they do not mail us to save the world. All that carbon :D

Does even any one wait longer then me? Thx Tesla for giving 79 days. I will consider to cancel. Will you treated me like this after I got the car too? I got better communication from comcast when they just poo on me :rolleyes:

Nothing still.

Maybe we got Tesla misunderstood. Maybe they do not mail us to save the world. All that carbon :D

Does even any one wait longer then me? Thx Tesla for giving 79 days. I will consider to cancel. Will you treated me like this after I got the car too? I got better communication from comcast when they just poo on me :rolleyes:
I feel for you... I still have no communication but was excited that I was unable to edit my configuration anymore. I tweeted a few messages to Elon yesterday so maybe that helped... ?

Look at this first Performance rolling from the line!

But many reds still paid then waiting before AWD config got offered!!! So who did they steal from for that :rolleyes: May be that was yours @MissyMcBee? Or @daver6640? But Elon decided he got better PR and stock prices if he makes it seem he got AWD progressing :rolleyes:

What did we paid them $2500 even to do? They do not answer the calls or mails and tell us nothing. They stole our money :rolleyes:

FF7CD00E-04CE-45CC-ABF3-93B6B4A141D0.jpeg

Look at this first Performance rolling from the line!

But many reds still paid then waiting before AWD config got offered!!! So who did they steal from for that :rolleyes: May be that was yours @MissyMcBee? Or @daver6640? But Elon decided he got better PR and stock prices if he makes it seem he got AWD progressing :rolleyes:

What did we paid them $2500 even to do? They do not answer the calls or mails and tell us nothing. They stole our money :rolleyes:

View attachment 315049
That’s my car!! Come home to momma! LOL!