Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay area folks: Are you still waiting to hear re: delivery after configuring?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@daver6640 OMG!!!! I just went in to change my preference to include a trade-in (to see if edit link would show up) and this time it wanted to text me a number (for trade in info) and the edit link is GONE! Can it be ? Did my TWEETS work? I HOPE SO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I feel like i'm about to explode with excitement and i've got nothing else to go on! LMAO!! Yes, i still need therapy:):D;):p:D
Wow! No freakin way! Keep me updated...could it be.

Reactions: MissyMcBee
Did you really tweet? When do you do it?
I tweeted three times...not sure if he really saw them... but I attached a screen shot ;)

Attachments

• CB5179A1-A537-409F-B4AC-D258D49A53D3.png
    CB5179A1-A537-409F-B4AC-D258D49A53D3.png
    697.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Funny
Reactions: daver6640
Congrats!!! Well deserved. You mean pick up now or next Saturday?
The email says ‘it’s time to schedule delivery if your model 3’ . I just emailed my ISA back and sent him my loan info... see how quickly he responds. Bums me out that the email came in at 11:13am and I didn’t see it until a few minutes ago! Lol! I likely won’t be able to pick it up until the Saturday after tomorrow. So I guess the car is not ready yet but I certainly wanted it to be!

The email says ‘it’s time to schedule delivery if your model 3’ . I just emailed my ISA back and sent him my loan info... see how quickly he responds. Bums me out that the email came in at 11:13am and I didn’t see it until a few minutes ago! Lol! I likely won’t be able to pick it up until the Saturday after tomorrow. So I guess the car is not ready yet but I certainly wanted it to be!
Make sure you take some pics and post when your car gets delivered. What a brutal wait it has been for you or all of us.

Reactions: MissyMcBee
That's great. Was it the tweets or the changing to FSD. Who knows.
Did you get the email from ISA after you changed to Trade In or?
My configuration never changed to include self driving so I guess not...

Update: just checked and my contract actually reflects the full self driving option added so the message was received when I called Tesla yesterday to change it...! Woo woo!

Last edited:
Reactions: daver6640
Reserved 3/31/16 at Palo Alto Tesla dealer
Invite to configure: 3/27/18
Config: 6/17 Red, Sport, PUP, LR
All green checks except financing (using outside)
Edit button disappeared late yesterday
Just called Tesla (answered in less than 10 mins) and confirmation of VIN/ISA assigned to me. Was told ISA should be in touch next week and while no promises should expect delivery within next 2 weeks.