Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area: Model S 90D 2016 December - AP 2.0 - unlimited supercharging - 13k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Today I decided to sell my Tesla in order to boost down payment on a condo purchase. I have no idea what the market is right now, so hit me with your best offer. Copy of MVPA & photos coming soon, hopefully.

- Silver
- Grey leather seats, now discontinued as an option: one of the few AP2.0 / grey leather combos out there
- Panoramic sunroof
- No autopilot options purchased yet

As a result of a minor parking lot incident, I had a dent on the driver's door, got it fixed via insurance at a Tesla approved body shop. You probably couldn't tell if I didn't mention it.

Thanks for the info!

I also just got it appraised at CarMax today, they are offering $62k cash for it.

I am attaching a screenshot of the MVPA.

Edit: it has been kept in a garage.

Attachments

• mvpa.PNG
    mvpa.PNG
    50.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Hi all,

Today I decided to sell my Tesla in order to boost down payment on a condo purchase. I have no idea what the market is right now, so hit me with your best offer. Copy of MVPA & photos coming soon, hopefully.

- Silver
- Grey leather seats, now discontinued as an option: one of the few AP2.0 / grey leather combos out there
- Panoramic sunroof
- No autopilot options purchased yet

As a result of a minor parking lot incident, I had a dent on the driver's door, got it fixed via insurance at a Tesla approved body shop. You probably couldn't tell if I didn't mention it.
I could offer you $57k.

This is why I don't trust people when buying used cars. The damage is more than just a 'den't.

View attachment 250582
It's a dent, it's just a big dent, because: aluminum.

The door got replaced, nothing structural whatsoever, and that's the end of the story – I think you're looking for controversy where there's none.

Also, I am fully aware that I posted that picture at the time of the incident, but hey, good job.

It's a dent, it's just a big dent, because: aluminum.

The door got replaced, nothing structural whatsoever, and that's the end of the story – I think you're looking for controversy where there's none.

Also, I am fully aware that I posted that picture at the time of the incident, but hey, good job.

Sorry, was not looking for controversy. Just stating that sellers almost always describe something not as bad as the general public would feel.

Still, You have a great car and i'm sure it will find the right owner soon.

Sorry, was not looking for controversy. Just stating that sellers almost always describe something not as bad as the general public would feel.

Still, You have a great car and i'm sure it will find the right owner soon.
Indeed, I do care about the general public's feelings, hence my disclosure. I have also found out first hand how fragile aluminum bodies can be, the damage looks a lot worse than it actually is. Same exact reason why you see absolutely totaled Teslas and wonder how people walked away alive.

And thank you, it will be sad to see this one go – but hey, it was great while it lasted.