Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC EV rebate to run out of money soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to give hope to those that have not heard anything, I did receive a message from Tesla Vancouver today that they have a $2000 check for me to pick up for the balance of the incentive. Sadly, it is an 800 km round trip for me and wasn't able to reach anyone on the call back to see if they will pop it in the mail but nice know it is close to being finally resolved!

Just to give hope to those that have not heard anything, I did receive a message from Tesla Vancouver today that they have a $2000 check for me to pick up for the balance of the incentive. Sadly, it is an 800 km round trip for me and wasn't able to reach anyone on the call back to see if they will pop it in the mail but nice know it is close to being finally resolved!

I got into contact with their Vancouver ProBar and was told they have a single person manually contacting each one of us that took deliveries during the two day span. From the message you received, seems like the person is slowly catching up lol

BC Budget 2020 - The Minister of Finance stands to deliver the Budget Speech (approximately 1:30 pm) on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.

Fingers crossed for another top up.

I certainly hope so. I ordered my M3 last Tuesday after having been sent an email about the draining incentive reserves, so it's going to be nothing but anxiety until I get the call to go pick the car up.. which, by the sounds of it, is going to be some time in March. Here's to hoping the incentive holds out or that it gets topped up further.

Reactions: Nepassnakes