Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beam and wipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ling on the west coast of Norway, we have 16 hours dark as night and lots of rain. First the beam contoll. My first wish is manual control with the beam. The automatic is to slow. After meeting a car it taks to long before I get the long beam. It has to be the at the moment you pass the ougther car. Then the wipers. After the last upgrade(yesterday) I was hoping for better visibillity. But no. When I drive behind an other car, the wipers dont start befor the visibillty is 20%. Also slow when lite rain. Heavy rain. Ok.

Not sure if by your first wish you mean you wish you could do manual control? You are able to set the beams to manual. I have mine set to manual because the auto high beams are terrible. I've had it flash the brights at people, turn down late turn back on late and especially following traffic had them flash them high and low multiple times as well as turn on high beams that stay on when way too close to them.