Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

before the RELEASE of the Cyber(nota)truck...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The "not a truck" thing is odd, but like most Simpsons things, they aren't really prophetic. People stretch things to fit.
The "Not a Truck" thing is something I picked up on as soon as I started thinking about WTF I was going to do once I owned the cyber(nota)truck. I never saw me using it for truck shtick. I saw it as an over-grown station wagon that I could live in and go anywhere. And then again as the perfect center for social events anywhere away from the house. Whether parked in the woods or in a parking lot, or travelling to anything anywhere.
And then Shortly after I started thinking "Nota" Truck Elon gives one of his signals about how it won't have the name "Truck" anywhere on it.
Then I rock tumbled the fact that no other pick-up truck maker has "Truck" as part of its name? And yet he specifically named it Cyber(nota)truck. I believe he did it specifically to get it into the minds of "truck" consumers. AND to force it into the "truck" arena when it comes to transportation vehicle car gurus like youtuber Car Wow. And so consumers will entertain buying the odd thing because it is a "truck" not a van, or a Utility vehicle. And it is all of them when it comes to what it will do better than a truck for consumers. But "truck consumers" don't want to be seen as riders or owners of a van.
Elon worked this all out before the original reveal.