Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TWO things Cyber(nota)truck will reveal on Nov 30 that no one knows about yet.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the youtube talking tesla heads stated that they talked with someone that is a big tesla backer and got to ride in the cyber(nota)truck a week ago. And the backer had a big *sugar*-eating grin on his face when he told the youtuber, "There are 2 big features that no one knows about yet.
My first wish guess is : It WILL have a better pass through between the cab and the bed than just the window.
My second most probable guess is that it will V2H. (it is literally just a circuit and some software.)

One of the youtube talking tesla heads stated that they talked with someone that is a big tesla backer and got to ride in the cyber(nota)truck a week ago. And the backer had a big *sugar*-eating grin on his face when he told the youtuber, "There are 2 big features that no one knows about yet.
My first wish guess is : It WILL have a better pass through between the cab and the bed than just the window.
My second most probable guess is that it will V2H. (it is literally just a circuit and some software.)
You expected too much from the twidiot. He was off saving free speech. as in "X" rated. How he did not make at least some way to get HVAC into the bed is almost incomprehensible. The Bed is now very close to Mars. Empty and uninhabitable.

Is it common to heat or cool the bed of a truck? I would think zero trucks do this.
So that is how low Tesla bois go? The Cyber NOTA Truck should be like other pick ups?
Such horse Pooh.
The Rollup roof maKes it NOT A truck. The engineer/designers enclosed that space on a just less than PERMANENT basis with a big useless, heavy, roll down door,....ewwww that you can stand on wow!
Tesla made that space into a trunk with a funny door. Not a TRUCK.
NO pick up has a roof over the rear open space called a "bed" until after production. A roof over the bed makes it a car... And such a configuration on a truck frame is an SUV.
What the "people of Tesla" did was not tell Elon he was an idiot if he kept the roll down door. Period. A stupider piece of crap can not be found on today's vehicles....
That roll down door makes the CyberNOTAtruck a Homer-mobile. "Homer wants it. Homer gets it."
Here's how asinine that roll down door is. Imagine the cyber(NOTA)Truck with instead of the silly roll down roof/door, the cyberNOTAtruck as a van or station wagon. Without the stupid roll down door. Just less a dramatic sloping down from the roof point profile made of stainless with a couple of small windows.
Which one would be more used.
But Elon and his market people decided to take over the pick-up segment. And he got real real stupid. Just like he does he ignores whatever he does not think of. And Marketing people are great at keeping their jobs by lying and sucking up. Which must be what is happening at Tesla.
The Roadster was an abortion of a product that sold because of the speed. Elon too early, and to stubbornly stuck with that weak sad little sports car as the basis for the Roadster. That should have taught him a lesson. And then there were the falcon doors. Even he starts to stutter and have brain hiccups when he talks of how pig-headed he has been about those.
And then he exhibits that he learned nothing from those two by keeping the roll down "bed cover". It's a stupid engineering design, compounded by how it ruined the usability of the Trunk of the Cyber(NOTA)truck.
And only the "Baffled by the bullshIt" believe they are being "dazzled by his brilliance."
The back 1/3rd of the Cybernotatruck is a heavy, odd-shaped closet with three electric outlets in it. It is the most well-known Garret in the auto world. And Garrets are undesirable by engineers, architects, and homeowners. But Elon intentionally created one.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hank42 and Yelobird
You expected too much from the twidiot. He was off saving free speech. as in "X" rated. How he did not make at least some way to get HVAC into the bed is almost incomprehensible. The Bed is now very close to Mars. Empty and uninhabitable.
FYI, there is this contraption (apparently well built but not cheap).

Campstream One

xZHcp2o.jpg

View attachment 31118
View attachment 31119

Campstream One

xZHcp2o.jpg

View attachment 31118
View attachment 31119
Notice how they don't actually have anyone reviewing the cybertent. They aren't foolish enough to show people actually laying down in it trying to sleep. If they ever want to film that I would suggest my wife should be contacted. She's 4' 9". She will look huge inside that tent, but still be able to just barely lay on her back with her feet not bent.

Campstream One

xZHcp2o.jpg

View attachment 31118
View attachment 31119
As to the $500 HVAC vent. The panel that replaces the window clearly states that it will only protect the interior of the vehicle from rains and snow and ice. Nothing about how the entire security of the interior space and the latch to the frunk are NOT protected from a teenager. Good luck falling asleep.

"Window Unit
Designed specifically for your Tesla or Rivian model! Protects your vehicle's cabin from water, snow, and other debris."

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200