Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any proof? Or just conspiracy theories?

They removed it because the weren't needing it. And specifically, using it was problematic. It took CPU to process the information and then decisions had to be made over which one to trust.

But yes, you are right, Tesla increased the number eventually after proving its reliability. So they were correct, IT WASN'T NEEDED.

that's what Elon claimed.... oddly they also cut costs and a part which was in very short supply. lol.

So what do you feel are the problems with it?
How much is that different from your current Tesla?

And don't start with 500 mile range, because that was never promised and only indicated on the 3 motor variant. And how many manufacturers have gotten early protype specs correct? Or for that matter ever shown a prototype that makes it to the market.

Tesla is fixing any issues with the vehicle, just like they've done with all of their vehicles. My Model 3 didn't have rear heated seats when I got it, a few months later thy got enabled.

Most people who have received theirs are excessively satisfied with theirs. Of course if you are following Social Media, all you hear is issues. That's because Social Media doesn't generate clicks/money on things that work.

If you do not feel that the truck meets your desires or needs, at introduction, it is a fully refundable deposit.

Worth noting here is that GM came to market $10K LESS and with a full 10% more range with the EV Silverado, which was already class leading range btw. Not to mention that generally speaking their rated range is much more accurate than Tesla's.

So, there is one at least that got 'early prototype specs correct'.

Worth noting here is that GM came to market $10K LESS and with a full 10% more range with the EV Silverado, which was already class leading range btw. Not to mention that generally speaking their rated range is much more accurate than Tesla's.

Less than what? The Foundation Series that includes $12000 worth of FSD?
Doe it include the home portion of V2H?

10% more range? Really? Changing the tires on the Cybertruck makes that much difference.
But I think that the number is actually 100 miles more range than the Cybertruck.

But I'm seeing:
Chevrolet finally announced pricing and another trim for the Silverado EV First Edition RST on Wednesday. Excluding destination charges, the Silverado EV First-Edition RST starts at $94,400.
That's not $10k less.

But Chevy still seems to not have updated their web site yet.

But I think that this is pretty comical

That many editor notes on a press release is comical. And they seems to be changing the specs.
  • Editor’s Note – October 2022: GM-estimated horsepower and torque have been updated
  • Editor’s Note – May 2023: EPA-estimated Work Truck (WT) range updated
  • Editor’s Note – June 2023: Final specs for Silverado EV 4WT and Silverado EV WT pricing added
  • Editor’s Note – October 2023: RST launch timing adjusted
  • Editor’s Note – April 2024: Pricing, availability and final specs updated

Reactions: Yelobird
Less than what? The Foundation Series that includes $12000 worth of FSD?
Doe it include the home portion of V2H?

10% more range? Really? Changing the tires on the Cybertruck makes that much difference.
But I think that the number is actually 100 miles more range than the Cybertruck.

But I'm seeing:

That's not $10k less.

But Chevy still seems to not have updated their web site yet.

But I think that this is pretty comical

That many editor notes on a press release is comical. And they seems to be changing the specs.
I am gullible?
I believed Elon about the Cyberturd...and now I am believing Chevrolet.

Reactions: TessP100D