Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bellevue Location no longer doing deliveries?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh. Yeah, I was just thinking western WA. I had forgotten about the service center in Spokane. Is there one in Tri Cities now?

Liberty Lake is the only one for the east side. With it being right off i90, strategically it makes the most sense. Unfortunately, as you know the east side is pretty bland with not a lot going on so I'm not sure if even the TC would get a service center anytime soon. I'd be shocked if they did, but between the demographic and it being farm land, not sure how much demand there would be between the surrounding areas to make it worthwhile for Tesla to invest in one in the TC area.

Sounds about right. I bought a couple of (non-Tesla) cars in 2023, the tax rate was about that (almost 11%, slightly higher for gasoline vehicles). WA taxes have been going up as people vote in more and more government spending. Just annual plates are costing me ~$4K a year on 4 cars. We now have a payroll tax (so no deductions allowed), capital gains tax, EV taxes, increased tolls, increased property taxes, and until recently some cities were talking about adding a separate income tax (but that was banned by recently passed legislature).

Taxes are insane in this state. I wouldn't be surprised if a sugar tax was hidden in the mix. Half joking, but really, you guys know how loony things can get here.

I never understood how they push all this going green stuff, then turn around and impose a slap tax on EV owners in the Peoples Republic of WA State. The disease is King County and the surrounding Whatcom, Snohomish, Kitsap, Thurston, Jefferson, Grays Harbor and Pacific counties.

Thank goodness for our cheap kW rates.

Reactions: unhyphy