TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Best ashtray for Tesla cup holder?? Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by faktor, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. faktor

faktor Member

2. Muzzman1

Muzzman1 Member

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  3. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

#3 Xenoilphobe, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Pick your least favorite person ashtray, so you have to look at it everyday, it will eventually make you will quit. If I smoked the one below would work better than the Nicorette patch. If I lived in Czech republic, I don't know who would create the gag reflex that the product below could induce. Here some more options Trump, Pelosi, or who ever gets your blood boiling, if we wait a couple of weeks everyone on this site will have found somebody that will make them cry like a 2 year old (see thread on EPA nomination for further examples)

The second option was this one from the Singapore Cancer Society, which I found very creative:

Ironic-Ashtray.jpg

Hell if you are smoking, just keep an empty vodka bottle next to the one you are still drinking out of and use the empty one as a ash tray. Right? I'm pretty sure a half liter bottle of Pražská will fit.

Seriously - just get this - LED Smokeless Ashtray

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  4. faktor

faktor Member

:) Thank you for your full reply. Vodka is not right, I love wine. Ashtray right order, I will never change, come from ancient times. :p

I hope the time will come when Tesla takes me to the pub alone.

• Like x 1
  5. Oceanwolf

Oceanwolf Oceanwolf

I don't allow my wife to smoke in my X, but she has one of these in her convertible new beetle.
    LED Smokeless Ashtray

6. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

I too am from ancient times, an would love for the Tesla to drive me there and back!

• Like x 1