Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best ashtray for Tesla cup holder?? Any ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick your least favorite person ashtray, so you have to look at it everyday, it will eventually make you will quit. If I smoked the one below would work better than the Nicorette patch. If I lived in Czech republic, I don't know who would create the gag reflex that the product below could induce. Here some more options Trump, Pelosi, or who ever gets your blood boiling, if we wait a couple of weeks everyone on this site will have found somebody that will make them cry like a 2 year old (see thread on EPA nomination for further examples)

The second option was this one from the Singapore Cancer Society, which I found very creative:

Ironic-Ashtray.jpg

Hell if you are smoking, just keep an empty vodka bottle next to the one you are still drinking out of and use the empty one as a ash tray. Right? I'm pretty sure a half liter bottle of Pražská will fit.

Seriously - just get this - LED Smokeless Ashtray

Last edited:
Pick your least favorite person ashtray, so you have to look at it everyday, it will eventually make you will quit. If I smoked the one below would work better than the Nicorette patch. If I lived in Czech republic, I don't know who would create the gag reflex that the product below could induce. Here some more options Trump, Pelosi, or who ever gets your blood boiling, if we wait a couple of weeks everyone on this site will have found somebody that will make them cry like a 2 year old (see thread on EPA nomination for further examples)

The second option was this one from the Singapore Cancer Society, which I found very creative:

View attachment 203350

Hell if you are smoking, just keep an empty vodka bottle next to the one you are still drinking out of and use the empty one as a ash tray. Right? I'm pretty sure a half liter bottle of Pražská will fit.

Seriously - just get this - LED Smokeless Ashtray
:) Thank you for your full reply. Vodka is not right, I love wine. Ashtray right order, I will never change, come from ancient times. :p

I hope the time will come when Tesla takes me to the pub alone.

Reactions: Xenoilphobe