Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best color + interior after the 2021 updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was only interested in the white on white. But, after the chrome delete and the new wheels, the blue with black interior looks best to me. Waiting to see more photos in the wild.
What are your favorite combinations for 2021?

Since my child is not a baby anymore I want red on white or white on white
It was a tough choice for me. I wanted red on white, but I got white interior with my Corvette Z06. While it was gorgeous, it picked up tiny discolorations even though I refused to allow anything other than water in the car. It made me go with the black. While white is the better interior color, I don't think it will be the better color by the time I pay this thing off.

Reactions: Anna St
Since my child is not a baby anymore I want red on white or white on white
54933389-531E-4674-BE94-41A40BC3F5EE.jpeg

I may sound bias but Red on White is the way to go. This was day 1, prior to my tints.

Attachments

• C0BAB984-E644-4571-9FCF-5160DC933B0D.jpeg
    C0BAB984-E644-4571-9FCF-5160DC933B0D.jpeg
    632.4 KB · Views: 415
  • 8AE95FE4-9341-4453-A5FC-05E21F18964F.jpeg
    8AE95FE4-9341-4453-A5FC-05E21F18964F.jpeg
    632.4 KB · Views: 361
It was a tough choice for me. I wanted red on white, but I got white interior with my Corvette Z06. While it was gorgeous, it picked up tiny discolorations even though I refused to allow anything other than water in the car. It made me go with the black. While white is the better interior color, I don't think it will be the better color by the time I pay this thing off.
Yeah... I know, right? White interior is the most stunning ever and totally impractical & hard to deal with... But still

Reactions: valaeyron
I went with blue and the black interior. I have a baby and white is probably not a great option. I also wanted less sun reflectivity in the cabin and I strongly prefer the (fake) wood inlay in the dash on the black interior. I am thinking that I'll debadge the car when I have PPF installed and use vinyl decals under the PPF instead of putting the badges back on.

I went with blue and the black interior. I have a baby and white is probably not a great option. I also wanted less sun reflectivity in the cabin and I strongly prefer the (fake) wood inlay in the dash on the black interior. I am thinking that I'll debadge the car when I have PPF installed and use vinyl decals under the PPF instead of putting the badges back on.
Just a really big sidenote: the white inlay is completely matte and doesn't reflect. The chrome on the door mirror, though, f me that's caused some irritation over the years.

Just a really big sidenote: the white inlay is completely matte and doesn't reflect. The chrome on the door mirror, though, f me that's caused some irritation over the years.

White is the most reflective color. It's not reflective like a mirror, but if you shine a bright light on something white vs. something darker, a lot more light will reflect off the white object and into your eyes (the tradeoff being that black things absorb the light and convert it into heat). I don't want unnecessary reflected light inside my vehicle.

Times fly - corny, but it's true. Mine is fourteen and now I create more mess in the car than she lol. In Toronto the color reflection is not an issue, but if you are in California it's totally understandable. Blue and black - great choice.

Honestly, I preferred the chrome trim, especially with blue and red. I like the blue on the configurator, but in person it looks darker and not as nice to me. Black looks good with the chrome delete, but my current car is black and I don't want to do that again. I've never liked MSM or any similar colour on any car, just not my thing.

For me, it will be white/white or red/white. I like both equally, so white is most likely because it's cheaper :). White/white with he satin black trim has a bit of a stormtrooper look to it, which is kinda cool.

I'd pay $2,000 extra for a yellow M3P, but I suspect the chances of that are close to 0 :)