Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Model Y Hatch Storage Area Cargo Liner?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jcanoe

Oct 2, 2020
Maryland
I am interested in purchasing a cargo liner for the hatch storage area of my Model Y. I have researched the Tesmanian cargo liner. Can anyone recommend an alternative that they prefer to the Tesmanian product?

Also, FYI, Tesmanian is currently having a Black Friday sale. If you received an email recently recently from Tesmanian they provide a code for 25% off. I won't post the code here so I don't violate the forum TOS.

Reactions: CO_MY
I've always used the toughpro liners on Amazon. I've put them in 2 other cars and my model y and they've been great. Cheap and they hold up nicely. They bend enough so I don't have issues getting into the lower compartment. The honeycomb pattern catches and traps junk.
I bought a "used" one for 40 dollars in September.

I've always used the toughpro liners on Amazon. I've put them in 2 other cars and my model y and they've been great. Cheap and they hold up nicely. They bend enough so I don't have issues getting into the lower compartment. The honeycomb pattern catches and traps junk.
I bought a "used" one for 40 dollars in September.
Thanks. The ToughPro looks like a good option. I decided to go with the Tesmanian hatch area floor liner as I already have the Tasmanian mats for the front seats and second row of my Model Y. I have been very satisfied with the mats and Tesmanian customer service, order fulfillment.

Reactions: alexcue
I am interested in purchasing a cargo liner for the hatch storage area of my Model Y. I have researched the Tesmanian cargo liner. Can anyone recommend an alternative that they prefer to the Tesmanian product?

Also, FYI, Tesmanian is currently having a Black Friday sale. If you received an email recently recently from Tesmanian they provide a code for 25% off. I won't post the code here so I don't violate the forum TOS.

FYI: They have the 25% off code right at the top of the accessory page if you go to their web site. No email needed.

I received my Tesmanian order on 11/18/2020. The Tesmanian hatch area floor liner fits my Model Y perfectly. The Tesmanian liner lays flat with no unevenness. The crease in the mat makes it easy to lift up for ready access to the Model Y's rear most under floor storage compartment. The temperature when I installed the liner was 40F, the plastic liner remained flexible. Every supplier should strive to fill orders as promptly and professionally as does Tesmanian.

I previously had purchased the Tesmanian trunk organizer. When empty the trunk organizer slides around on the smooth surface of the floor liner. I could collapse the trunk organizer when not in use but have instead stashed the trunk organizer behind the front seats for now.

I received my Tesmanian order on 11/18/2020. The Tesmanian hatch area floor liner fits my Model Y perfectly. The Tesmanian liner lays flat with no unevenness. The crease in the mat makes it easy to lift up for ready access to the Model Y's rear most under floor storage compartment. The temperature when I installed the liner was 40F, the plastic liner remained flexible. Every supplier should strive to fill orders as promptly and professionally as does Tesmanian.

I previously had purchased the Tesmanian trunk organizer. When empty the trunk organizer slides around on the smooth surface of the floor liner. I could collapse the trunk organizer when not in use but have instead stashed the trunk organizer behind the front seats for now.
Would you mind posting photos if you get a chance. Thanks :)

Would you mind posting photos if you get a chance. Thanks :)
Here are some photos of the Tesmanian hatch area floor cargo liner installed in my Model Y.

Tesmanian_Model_Y_hatch_floor_liner_image_3.JPG Tesmanian_Model_Y_hatch_floor_liner_image_2.JPG Tesmanian_Model_Y_hatch_floor_liner_image_1.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: bambooninja