Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best way to sell a 2016 Tesla Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. Create an advertisement for the vehicle, listing all its particulars, pictures, the price etc.
2. List it on various sites that sell cars

or

Contact used car sellers like carmax, etc and get a price to sell it there.

Note that we (TMC) do not allow for sale advertisements in the regular subforums here. The only place they are allowed is the marketplace:

Threads like this one here end up looking like "for sale" advertisements that are trying to skirt the rules here.

Upvote 0
What is the best way to sell my 2016 Model X (90D w/unlimited supercharging)? The vehicle is in California. I drive it for work so usually there is only 1 person in the vehicle. It is a 6 seater (3 rows).
I’m actually looking at a 2016 90 Model X at a dealership right now in Florida. I keep trying to get a hold of Tesla to ask if the free supercharging is transferable. What is your asking price? My uncle lives in Cali & ships his cars to the east coast all the time, so he’s got that part covered.

Upvote 0
I’m actually looking at a 2016 90 Model X at a dealership right now in Florida. I keep trying to get a hold of Tesla to ask if the free supercharging is transferable. What is your asking price? My uncle lives in Cali & ships his cars to the east coast all the time, so he’s got that part covered.

Since you are new (or at a minimum have a new account here), I will point you back to the post I made in this thread (post #2), and tell you that post was made from a moderation perspective. For sale activity goes in the marketplace here and discussing price = for sale activity, so the OP cant answer that here or the thread will be deleted.

Upvote 0