Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Wishes and Good Luck to All!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Sportstick . If you don't mind, it will be nice that if you can share the refund process. I've searched and seen some articles saying the refund process is really pain in the butt for those reservations over 12 months. Best of luck!

Sure...glad to share/help. The first step was to go to the Tesla website where your account is listed. Once you sign in, and look at your order, there is a link for cancelling the order. Just click on that, and they ask again if you are really sure. I was. I don't see the link now anymore, as they have efficiently cancelled me already. I recall they confirmed the mailing address, and now I just wait. The website immediately said the cancellation was in process when I clicked on the link. Others who cancelled earlier have said its a matter of weeks to just over a month for the check to arrive, even if you paid by credit card previously. I will come back here to let you know when the check arrives.

Sure...glad to share/help. The first step was to go to the Tesla website where your account is listed. Once you sign in, and look at your order, there is a link for cancelling the order. Just click on that, and they ask again if you are really sure. I was. I don't see the link now anymore, as they have efficiently cancelled me already. I recall they confirmed the mailing address, and now I just wait. The website immediately said the cancellation was in process when I clicked on the link. Others who cancelled earlier have said its a matter of weeks to just over a month for the check to arrive, even if you paid by credit card previously. I will come back here to let you know when the check arrives.

The $1000 refund check arrived today, about six weeks from cancellation to payment.