Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bets on if mobile service will show up today? Confused…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I had a flat tire on Saturday. Used the app to request roadside and they got roadside dispatched, the people texting me (Tesla employee, roadside employee?) asked if I wanted to schedule mobile service and they could get me in Monday 1-5pm (today). I said absolutely since I’m used to mobile being booked 3+ weeks out!

Well finally this morning it showed in my app that I had service pending and it would be “reviewed in 2 hours” and they’ll notify me to schedule it. Now it’s showing at the cost estimate stage and a big schedule button is there but it takes me to a blank page with some text that says “service center” but nothing is listed. It’s now 12:10pm.

This is the first time of having it scheduled via roadside assistance. Before I always had an option in the app to send a message or they sent me a message. We’re in Seattle so my mother can under go leukemia treatments and of course she has appointments today. We’re actually at the clinic now and she’ll be ready to come back to the apartment at about 2:45pm. I DO NOT want to be waiting at the apartment for mobile service if they are not going to show up. I’m not going to make my mom take the little free shuttle home for no reason. If I knew service was confirmed for today I’ll go back and wait the 1-5pm window, but if it isn’t even scheduled, no way in heck.

Any way I can actually find out if it’s scheduled? If I CALL roadside assistance am I talking to a Tesla employee? Would they be able to see my account and if something is confirmed for today? If I call a Seattle area service center, can they view my account? Or do I just gamble and if they show up at the apartment and call me do I just play dumb and say no one confirmed it with me and I’ll be there in 10 minutes?

Attachments

• 67439615-1FC0-45F3-840B-3CCAC0CA2724.png
    67439615-1FC0-45F3-840B-3CCAC0CA2724.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 23055DCB-EE4C-401A-A8A0-39F0145A4425.png
    23055DCB-EE4C-401A-A8A0-39F0145A4425.png
    56 KB · Views: 57